Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Outfit: Take me to the city of angels.


Floral kimono: Forever 21 || Los Angeles tee: Forever 21 || Denim shorts: Pimkie || Boots: Ash

I probably never stop loving floral prints, especially on kimonos. Here's a darker summer/early autumn outfit which I love, because it's still a bit summer-like. My mum bought a vintage dress in a secondhand shop the other day which had quite a similar floral print - it's very vintage inspired and I love those pastel pink/blue roses on it. Almost everything is from Forever21, as I already mentioned before I really love their current a/w season collection. You all know my favorite city is Los Angeles, so that tee isn't very surprising for you, right? It kinda reminds me of the 90210 series intro (the new version) which are definitely my favorite tv series ever.
Now it is the time of sheer black tights again, now I'm wearing them every day, so I can still wear my beloved summer dresses, shorts and skirts in autumn.









No comments:

Post a Comment