Monday, September 8, 2014

Outfit: Castaway.



"Bohemian Royale" castaway skirt: Spell Designs || Biker tee: Secondhand (originally by Truly Madly Deeply sold at Urban Outfitters) || Necklace: Urban Outfitters || Cowboy booties: Gamloong via Humanic

Summer's back again, there was 26 °C here in Germany this weekend! I wore this look on Saturday when I went for a walk and spend some time in my small hometown - I'm all excited about my new skirt by Spell Designs, because I had been looking forward to it for such a long time. It's from their latest "Bohemian Royale" collection (I blogged about it here) and I immediately fell in love with the purple print when I saw it in a sneak-peak picture on instagram first. It's very boho/70s inspired and it's perfectly flowy! That deep purple color with the beautiful light pink & blue flowers and borders totally got me. It's definitely a statement piece! I love rocking it with a biker tee, my silver tribal jewelry and cowboy booties. When it's getting colder the skirt looks probably even better with my beloved leather jackets! I bought the boots a couple of days ago when I spent some time in Nuremberg and looked through the shoe store (you can get them on Humanic.net, too!) and they're super comfortable and soft. I still have to break them in like you always have to do when you've got new shoes, but they won't be terrible to my feet, that's for sure. I really like their dark brown colors and belts, they go perfectly with boho/festival looks. I think everyone should own at least one pair of good cowboy ankle booties, because you can wear them with all kinds of bottoms like maxi skirts, mini skirts, shorts, denim pants, etc. and they will be with you for many years (always keep in mind buying good quality when you think of buying shoes… I'd rather have a few good quality boots instead of a dozen of cheap made boots which hurt my feet every time I wear them!). I hadn't owned any clothes in purple print before, but this print is probably the most beautiful one ever. You all know I have a 'lil Spell obsession, so I can't wait to show you my other new treasures I got (or are still on the way to me) soon.

Love xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment