Monday, November 10, 2014

Outfit: You can't be fixed by the same person who broke you.



Distressed cardigan: Urban Outiftters sale || Ramones tee: Bershka (old) - similar here || Distressed washed shorts: Pimkie || Boots: Vagabond 

Starting the week with a more casual and comfy look - I had been searching for the perfect army green cardigan for such a long time before, then I finally found a real bargain at Urban Outfitters when they had their big sale going on in store - it's just perfect: sooo soft, oversized and distressed which makes it different to other cardigans you see in stores. Its length is also great, believe me when it's getting cold you're happy about every additional inch when it comes to the length of your clothes haha. 
There outfit has definitely some kind of grunge vibe, I paired my new cardigan with my ramones tee (I have it for more than 2 years now) and my distressed shorts which is actually my all time favorite combo. It looks nice and it's so comfortable! 
I always love wearing one my darker shaded lipsticks in burgundy in autumn again, I always tend to dress darker in autumn/winter whereas in summer I prefer the colorful way. I think it depends on the weather, right now autumn shows one of his ugly sides here in Germany, everything's grey, no sun and it's kinda rainy. Still I love to go for a walk and get some fresh air. Have a great day guys! (Even though it's Monday, I know… ;-D ) xx











No comments:

Post a Comment