Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Outfit: To The Night Sky.

Embellished ethnic & indian inspired jacket: Zara || Def Leppard tee: Urban Outfitters || Washed leggings: Urban Outfitters || Necklace: Zara || Concho belt: vintage via eBay || Boots: Gamloong via Humanic

Embroidered jacket are always some kind of art to me and I remember having missed out the same embroidered jacket in white/red/yellow colors by Zara from last Spring season - now I'm pretty happy about it, because this one's colors are even more beautiful! It really reminds me of those old vintage jackets from the 70s (I remember seeing a picture of Jimi Hendrix wearing an embroidered coat similar to this one on Tumblr…) and it looks way more expensive than it actually was. I'm so glad I got my hands on it when it hit the store, because it was immediately sold out online afterwards. I didn't want the outfit to look too chic and wanted to make it more "Rock 'n' Roll" looking, so I combined it with one of my favorite band tees, a concho belt, some acid washed leggings and cowboy booties. 
I really love wearing this outfit lately, especially because the temperature drops and the jacket keeps me surprisingly warm.









No comments:

Post a Comment