Friday, November 21, 2014

Outfit: I know your hopes and dreams they will collide.



Leather jacket: Zara || Blouse: Primark || Necklace: Dixi || Velvet skirt: OASAP || Hat: ASOS || Studded boots: Zara || Cross belt: Urban Outfitters (old)

Here's an outfit a bit different to my usual outfits, it's less casual and more dressy/chic - you know that saying every woman should have at least one white blouse in her wardrobe? Maybe it's kinda true, but mine is very sheer (love wearing it with a black bra underneath - you know, Lana Del Rey style… ;D ) and I haven't worn it many times. I bought it secondhand, but it was actually sold at Primark. Primark always has some cool blouses and basics, you should check 'em out, they're true bargains.
This is probably my fourth velvet skirt, but I didn't own a black one and it goes with everything. I love OASAP's velvet skirts, they're super cheap and the quality is the same as the quality of the very expensive ones. The whole combo is very grunge chic I guess - it's definitely different to my usual style, but sometimes I love trying something new. Fashion is the best way for doing that! 
Wish you all an awesome weekend.
Love & Peace xx 







1 comment: