Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Outfit: So blame it on the night. Don't blame it on me.



Fringe leather jacket: H&M (old) similar on eBay - vintage or new! || Crochet hem top: Urban Outfitters || Tie Dye maxi skirt: Primark || Concho belt: vintage via eBay || Necklaces: Dixi & The Vintage Willow || Boots: Vagabond

I had that combo being stuck in my head for like months, but it hadn't been cold enough, because the look is clearly very autumn like! Who says you can't wear your favorite maxi skirts or dresses in autumn, too? Here's my version how I bring back some boho/festival vibes to brighten up the grey and foggy weather. That skirt is one of my favorite skirts and it was such a bargain! I found it at Primark when I was shopping in Essen 4 months ago and I was really lucky to grab the last one (and it was one in my size, too!). I really love the whole outfit and I've been wearing it quite often lately. I wanted the look to be perfect and rich in details, I think it worked out quite well. Layering necklaces is such a great thing to do when wearing leather jackets, because combining heavier jackets with huge statement necklaces is usually a bit uncomfortable and only half of the necklace is visible! I'm afraid the crystal necklace with the little crescent moon will be my most worn necklace, can't get enough of this perfection.
Love xx










2 comments:

  1. I totally fell in love with your style and your blog! You are very beautyfull!!:)

    ReplyDelete