Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Outfit: Take Ü There.



Aviator shearling jacket: YOINS || Navajo print shirt: River Island (old) || Velvet leggings: H&M || Necklace: Urban Outfitters || Rings: Vintage || Boots: Choies (old)

Wow, another 1/2 week has passed, somehow during the christmas season the days are flying, don't they? Less than a month and it's christmas already. I really love the jacket I received from YOINS, it keeps you warm and is ultra cozy, perfect for winter. The dark chocolate tone of it is also really beautiful and looks great together with grey tees - here I'm wearing a shirt I actually have for 2 years now, I hadn't posted it before. It's made of a knit fabric, it's quite cozy, too. Native american culture has always been very interesting and inspiring to me, so it's no surprise I love that print. :-)
There's nothing better than a velvet leggings for chilly days, I think those are even more cozier than jeans. On top of that they're 100 times more comfortable! 

… You recognized my title? Right, it's the title of a tune by Jack Ü (Skrillex + Diplo) which I absolutely love. They released a new music video for that song yesterday - it's so dope, check it out. I have so much love for these two talented guys. :-)












No comments:

Post a Comment