Friday, November 28, 2014

Outfit: Red Dawn.



Velvet dress: OASAP || Concho belt: Vintage via eBay || Necklace: Urban Outfitters || Boots: Vagabond 

So Thanks Giving was yesterday which always means holiday season has officially started, hasn't it? You can see sparkling, shiny and bright lights, clothes and decorations everywhere and it's always the time of the year when you love to wear festive clothes. Besides sequins, velvet is always my favorite. It's perfect for the cold season, it's soft and shiny just like everything right now. I had been searching for the perfect velvet skater dress in burgundy for quite a long time. Then I found this beauty which wasn't only a bargain. The quality's great and I loved its crushed velvet fabric. I picked my favorite belt and necklace in order to have some boho vibes in the look. I love the combo of silver shiny jewelry and velvet in burgundy, it looks so good! 

Wish you (and to all my awesome american readers hope you all had a beautiful Thanks Giving) weekend! 
Love xx








1 comment:

  1. was looking for an inspiration for similar velvet dress and here I am <3
    perfect outfit, I love the way you make every piece bohemian!

    ReplyDelete