Friday, August 24, 2018

Outfit: She's In Parties.


Embroidered lace shirt: Zaful (here) || Studded shorts: Vintage || Boots: Spell Designs || Embroidered velvet vest: Zara

Today I'm wearing a darker festival look I really like. I received this cool embroidered mesh blouse from Zaful the other day as well as the prettiest playsuit I own (you'll see next week in my upcoming post).  It's a great versatile layering piece and goes perfectly with some denim cut offs or a pair of high waisted skinny jeans when it gets colder. 
If you're thinking about getting something from Zaful, I have some discount for you... Use the code "ZFSally" and get 12$ off when you purchase items of the value +100$, 6$ over 50$ and 3$ over 25$ - limited one time use  :-)

Love,
Tessa




No comments:

Post a Comment