Monday, May 7, 2018

Outfit: In the moonlight true colors show.


NASA MA1 bomber jacket: Alpha Industries || Triangle tee: Truly Madly Deeply || Studded shorts: old || Jadon Boots: Dr Martens

I bought this awesome bomber jacket like 2 months ago because I love its edgy design. It's my first bomber jacket from Alpha Industries. I know the brand is the original brand for MA1 bombers and there are multiple colorways and designs out there, but none of them really made me wanna get one until I came across this one. I immediately loved its back patches, the whole outterspace vibe and design. I'm actually pretty interested in astronomy and I'm a huge moon lover, the moon has always something magical to it. I combined it with an old tee, some denim shorts and my favorite Jadon boots - Love xx






1 comment:

  1. Die Jacke ist wirklich hübsch, ein schönes Outfit!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete