Friday, July 8, 2016

Outfit: Slow Dance.


Transparent boho blouse: Mango || Bandits shorts: One Teaspoon via ASOS || Fringe suede vest: Zara || Gypsy Rocker boots: Spell Designs 

70s boho vibes 100% for this Friday! This is definitely one of my favorite looks I've posted for a while and also includes my favorite white blouse. I bought it a few weeks back at my local Mango store, it's simply perfect. I was searching for a wide sleeved, vintage looking & 70s inspired white blouse for such a long time and then this little number crossed my way. I love wearing it with a black bra and denim shorts and many necklaces. This necklace layering combo is probably one of my most worn lately, they look great together. I wanted the look to be predominantly white, so I went my white denim shorts and highlighted the look with my brown fringed leather vest and turquoise navajo rings. 

Peace. xxx










1 comment:

  1. Klasse Outfit! Das mit der Transparenten Blouse ist ein bisschen gewagt, steht Dir aber. Die braune Lederweste passt perfekt dazu!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete