Friday, May 6, 2016

Outfit: Everyone's riding on the rolling tide, their hearts are heavy and the sea is wide.


Fringe suede "Cowgirl Dreams" jacket & Gypsy Rocker boots: Spell Designs || Crochet & beaded crop top: Romwe || Tie dye side-slit maxi skirt: Zara || Concho belt: Vintage via eBay

I don't know how to describe this look in general, I think it could called something like hippie girl meets cowgirl at a Rock 'n' Roll party. :-D
I built the whole outfit around my new maxi skirt I bought at Zara last week, it's such a beautiful tie dye piece and I immediately thought of wearing its mint grey/green/taupe color in combination with some tan suede and lots, lots of fringing. When it comes to maxi skirts I always prefer wearing them with tight fitting crop tops or bralets, so this nice little number from Romwe came just right in time! It's actually the most beautiful crochet top I've seen for a while, it got so many gorgeous details like the mandala flower or beaded fringing resembling a dreamcatcher all together. It's simply cool! It matches my fringed western jacket I got many years ago so well! The more I look at the photos, the more I like this outfit - it's one of my typical spring-summer transition combos preferred being worn when the sun is out. :-)

Kisses. xx














1 comment:

  1. Super kombiniert das Outfit. Der Maxi-Rock gefällt mir gut. Das Outfit ist meines Erachtens nicht nur für die Übergangszeit geeignet, sondern auch für den Sommer:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete