Monday, March 7, 2016

Outfit: The only way out is through, lost my mind over you.


Embroidered dress: Romwe || Embellished and embroidered afghan vest: Vintage via Ebay || Ethnic Necklaces: Vintage || Platform Boots: Vagabond 

A very 70s boho inspired look for this Monday - I think my vintage vest is made for being worn together with this embroidered dress. I received this flowy kaftan style dress from Romwe the other day and it's already been one of my favorites. It's vibrant colored embroidery looks amazing against the black ground! I bought this antique 60s/70s vest on eBay lately, it's a very similar one to the vest Jim Morrison wore on stage, too. I love the fact its very old looking and got a cropped fit, so it's more versatile. I'm really into waistcoats at the moment, because they make every dress or top look more interesting and outstanding. I also did some bronze colored necklace layering and added my beloved platform boots, so it's a casual and a night out look in one - I always love wearing those kinds of outfits.

Have a nice week, friends! xx












No comments:

Post a Comment