Friday, January 16, 2015

Outfit: Just tonight I will stay and we'll throw it all away.



Lace bell sleeved dress: OASAP || Necklaces: Dixi & Urban Outfitters || Navajo Rings & Concho belt: Vintage (similar on eBay) || Boots: Vagabond 

A girl can never have enough white dresses in her wardrobe - they simply go with everything, look always great and are suitable for every occasion. I really love this beautiful dress I got from OASAP, it's simply beautiful. White dresses give so much opportunities to rock the whole outfit with edgy jewelry, because.. white looks quite plain, right? ;-D White + silver + turquoise stones will always be my favorite combo. I'm also doing some necklace layering, I think those three look amazing together. 

Hope you all have an awesome weekend and a great time! Love xx












3 comments:

  1. I love your style since I saw you in lookbook <3 Nice dress, you're perfect as always http://seleneinfashionland.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete