Sunday, July 6, 2014

Jewelry Inspiration: "Wild hearts" by Dixi


My favorite jewelry website's new collection "wild hearts" I had been looking forward to for some weeks launched tonight and I immediately fall in love. I love the pictures from the shooting so much, they are so inspiring and make me even more miss the sea. I ended up ordering a few bracelets, a ring and a necklace. I will show you my new treasures soon, I'm so excited for my package to come (probably towards the end of the week). Jewelry's been my weakness and in my opinion you can never wear enough of bracelets or rings and at least one necklace. Well, now I continue with my lazy Sunday, enjoying the sun and dreaming of the ocean I haven't seen for a way too long time (the last time was 3 years ago). 
xx













Source:
Photographer: Samantheeyo
Shop: Dixi

No comments:

Post a Comment