Saturday, May 10, 2014

Half awake and almost dead.


Mayan Temple Playsuit: MinkPink || Jewelry & Belt: Vintage || Lita Spike boots: Jeffrey Campbell

Even though wearing an onesie is quite a simple look, I love to rock it with some jewelry. I think there's no other romper existing which looks as much like festival as this one. I remember seeing it on one of my favorite models Chloe Norgaard for the SS14 preview of the brand MinkPink (also one of my favorite brands) and I knew I had to get this as soon as it'll be available. I love its bright, neon (but not too much of it!) tribal print. Playsuit is the most comfortable invention ever, but sadly it's still annoying when you have to go to the restroom haha! Furthermore I wear loads of my favorite vintage treasures like the feather upper arm cuff, my maio tribe and ottoman cuffs and rings. In summer I love to carry my jewelry obsession to excess, because you don't need to wear heavy jackets and hide your forearm because it would be frozen haha ;D







1 comment: