Friday, April 11, 2014

❇ ❁ Let's run away. ❁ ❇




Ethnic jacket: Urban Outfitters (sale) || Harley Davidson tee: Vintage || Lace shorts: H&M || Concho Belt: Lovestrength || Western booties: Zara || Fringe Dreamweaver bag: Spell Designs || Thunderstruck necklace: Spell Designs || Eagle cuff: Alushia Sanchia

Another look which is typical me - a mixture of boho and Rock 'n' Roll. Furthermore the look includes my all time favorite accessories like my most loved bag from Spell & The Gypsy Collective, my eagle cuff I already have 3 years now, my most-worn round sunnies and my Harley crop tee. I got the jacket on sale - it was a true bargain, it was 75% off! It's very lightweight and perfect for summer when a kimono is too airy for colder weather. I had literally been obsessing over that Dreamweaver bag for years, then I finally got it as a present from my parents on my 18th birthday. It was really expensive, but  the quality and its design is definitely worth it. I don't own many bags, but this one has become my only-worn one when I meet friends in town or go shopping. :-)







1 comment: