Friday, November 15, 2013

You can run, but you'll never escape.



Plaid flannel shirt: Zara || Biker top: Vintage || Tied leather leggings: Romwe || shoes: Choies || Necklace: New Look via ASOS

I took these pictures a week ago when the weather wasn't that cold and the trees were still green - now they lost all the leaves baaah. It's a more casual Rock 'n' Roll look, but I can't describe how much I enjoy wearing this flannel shirt! It has also a lining and it definitely keeps you warm! In winter it's perfect for layering and wearing it under a leather jacket. My tied leggings are from the MashaheartsLina collection on Romwe.com and they are so cool! Leather look leggings are usually nothing special anymore, but these bad boys are definitely edgy and extraordinary. They express pure Rock 'n' Roll in my opinion. 




1 comment: