Monday, September 2, 2013

Brave This Storm.






Pentagram "Shout At The Devil" Distressed Sweater: Freak Of Nature via Topshop
Floral dress: Zara
Jewelry: H&M, Primark, Romwe
Sunglasses: H&M
_
I currently enjoy the last hot summer days which are also my last days of my holidays until my final year of school starts. I wish time wouldn't run so fast, I sometimes just want to stop it haha. I was really excited when I got this amazing sweater by the trendy and edgy brand Freak Of Nature. You really should check it out, I already wore a kimono made by them. You can get its clothes on ASOS and Topshop and some other UK online shops. This sweater is perfect for the time between summer and fall, because you can wear it over shirts, blouses or dresses just like I did and it makes every summer dress suitable for the colder fall temperatures. I also love its distressed details and oversized fitting. I decided to wear my floral dress I bought at Zara during the time I visited Munich underneath the sweater, because it's the perfect girly and romantic contrast when comparing it to the gothy and grungy pentagram sweater. 

3 comments: