Friday, September 4, 2015

Outfit: You can't be king of the world If you're slave to the grind.


Velvet embroidered vest: Zara sale || Fringed festival top: Style Moi || Ripped knee jeans: Style Moi || Thunderstruck necklace: Spell Designs || Cowboy boots: Gamloong

Style Moi nailed it again with this perfect fringed festival top, I immediately fell in love as soon as I received it. I will never get enough of biker or band/music shirts, they always make every outfit more personal and individual. I combined it with my new velvet vest which was a real sale bargain. I already noticed the vest back in November last year, but I wasn't willing to pay its full price. It was so worth the wait! Vests are probably the most versatile pieces you can imagine, they literally go with everything at every time. Here for example it's perfect to add some boho vibes to the actual rock chic look. I'm also so happy about these amazing destroyed jeans I received from Style Moi, they arrived just right in time for the colder autumn weather. Destroyed jeans have been part of my style since I was an eight years old girl, they will never get boring to me. This pair is so comfortable, too! It kinda feels like wearing leggings because the denim isn't thick and heavy. I usually wear jeans with cowboy boots 90% of the time (if not, I go for high heels. But we girls all know that high heels aren't comfortable for the very long walks. :P). I can't get enough of western inspired boots, every time I spy an awesome pair which is still affordable I can't resist! :-)

... For the title I chose lyrics from the song "Slave To The Grind" by my favorite 80s/90s rock band Skid Row. If you haven't heard of them yet you really should go and check them out when you're into rock music. You'll love their music. :-)

Have an amazing weekend, lovers! Peace & kisses. x














1 comment:

  1. Love the shirt so much, this outfit it's great!



    http://www.theroadsofarbyary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete