Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Outfit: Sometimes the people who are thousands of miles away from you, can make you feel better than those right beside you.


Paisley dress: Sheinside || Fringed & studded waistcoat in suede: ASOS || Cowboy boots: Zara  || Necklaces: Topshop & Vintage || Western belt: very old Miss Selfridge - similar on ASOS

There's no other print existing which looks as 60s/70s as the paisley print does. And to be honest it's my favorite one besides several other indian gauze/boho prints. This gorgeous dress I received from Sheinside really does remind of the dresses which were originally made and worn back in the 70s. It got those cute balloon sleeves, high neck and an open back which you can't see here because of the covering vest. Even the colors used in this print are typical 70s, it looks like it would come directly from an awesome vintage store! I didn't want to destroy that impression, so I kept the outfit very 70s in general. I combined it with some bronze/golden necklaces, cowboy boots, western belts and one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe: This studded vest. No matter what you're wearing underneath this beauty, it always makes every look exciting and outstanding. Those of you who regularly follow my outfits know that I've already worn it a couple of times in posts before. Vests literally go with everything! I think especially when they were thrown over dresses they shed radiance. This one found the way directly to my heart because it got that awesome twist of Rock 'n' Roll and boho. The studs match perfectly with the fringing and suede fabric. This won't be the last time you see me wearing it for sure. :-) 

Love x











No comments:

Post a Comment