Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Outfit: Live fast, die young.


Tribal print fringed kimono: Style Moi || Live fast, die young shirt dress: Style Moi || Squash Blossom necklace: Vintage || Platform Boots: Vic Matie 

Here's I'm almost wearing everything from Style Moi except the Squash Blossom necklace which is a gift from my Mum (she bought it from a native american artist when she was in the US) and my recently bought platform heels by Vic Matie - I just had to own them, because they're the perfect boots for the colder seasons and they're pretty comfortable. This shirt dress had been missing in my wardrobe before, because it goes with all my kimonos and looks super cool. The print is like a mixture of a biker / Jack Daniel's whisky logo which I love! The kimono is another highlight, it got an amazing print, too. It kinda reminds me of the patterns you see when you look into a kaleidoscope. The fringing does make it look even more beautiful! This look is definitely one of those I'm wearing very often - not only because it's comfortable and goes on many different occasions, it got that mixture of boho / rock influences which is so me. 

Love x











1 comment:

  1. Amazing!
    Love so much the kimono ♥


    http://theroadsofarbyary.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete