Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Outfit: Leather & lace.


Lace crop top: CNDirect || Leather pants: H&M || Concho belt & Squash Blossom necklace: Vintage (similar on eBay) || Cowboy boots: Zara

Leather and lace is probably the most timeless & perfect clothing combination you can wear.  The outfit obviously got some 80s Rock vibes with a western/boho twist and is one of my favorite looks I've ever posted. You can see (faux) leather pants and leggings almost in every autumn/winter collection and it's no wonder because they go with almost everything, look chic & edgy at the same time and keep you warm like no other ones do! I recently bought these leggings and another pair of biker inspired leather pants on sale at H&M two weeks ago and those are definitely the perfect ones. They're very well made and comfortable + both pairs weren't more than 40$ together! I always love white blouses in combination with black leather pants or skirts, so when I received this cute crop top from CNDirect the idea of this look came directly to my mind.  I'm also wearing my beloved squash blossom necklace my mum bought years ago when she spent her holidays in the US, lots of turquoise navajo rings, concho belt and my new cowboy boots from Zara to complete the look. 

Love x













No comments:

Post a Comment