Monday, September 14, 2015

Outfit: Give me a remedy cause my head wasn't wired for this world.


Faux fur coat: Dresslink || Top: Dresslink || Fringed shorts: H&M || Boots: Vic Matie || Necklaces: Topshop (old) & vintage

"It's like an avalanche, I feel myself go under,
Cause the weight of it's like hands around my neck,
I never stood a chance, my heart is frozen over,
And I feel like I am treading on thin ice,
And I'm going under.
I need a cure for me cause a square doesn't fit the circle,
Give me a remedy cause my head wasn't wired for this world."
- ("Avalanche" by Bring Me The Horizon

How was everyone's weekend? Hope you all had a great time - I spent it mostly listening to the new Bring Me The Horizon record 'That's The Spirit' which was officially released on Friday. I love this band since I was an 11 years old girl, their music got me through my early teenage years and these guys will always have a place in my heart. I know there are many people complaining about that they changed their music style, but how boring would it be if every record sounded exactly the same? They're still one of the best rock bands these days. I personally think they get better and better and I honestly can't stop listening to the new songs. My favorite track is "Avalanche" (as you might already noticed, because my title which contains lyrics from this song.) If you haven't heard it yet, you really should go check it out! And the whole album in general, it's so amazing. I think even when you're only into pop, metal or electronic music, you're going to love it. It's one of my favorite albums of the year 2015. :-)

Okay enough swooning over the BMTH record (Sorry, I'm such a music junkie! I could go on talking about music for hours and hours and hours...) and let's talk about my (pretty dressy) outfit: The weather gets colder and so do the nights. My favorite clothes to wear at nights out will always be faux fur coats. They always look glamorous, Rock 'n' Roll and classy. You can never have enough of them in your winter wardrobe! I got this furry friend from Dresslink and its grey color goes with almost everything at every time. Somehow I'm sold on wearing faux fur together with fishnet tights, they match so perfectly! I kept the rest of the outfit black and wore my newest favorite platform boots I'm going to wear all winter long. In order to add some boho vibes to the look, I added some golden tribal jewelry and the most comfortable fringed shorts ever. 

Happy new week, lovers! Make it a good one and stay beautiful. (and let me know what you think about the album 'That's The Spirit'. :b) xx 










2 comments:

  1. I've ordered the same fur, it's so awesome!
    Love your grunge style! You look beautiful :)

    Style with Veni | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love your style so much
    the fur coat is amazing
    totaly in love with it <3

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete