Friday, September 25, 2015

Outfit: Ask no questions and you'll get no lies.


Kiss the sky tassel kimono: Spell Designs || Oversized Danzig band tee Crochet shorts (almost invisible): H&M || Necklaces: Spell Designs & Shop Sparrow || Buckle biker boots: Sacha (old)

Unfortunately it's already been too cold for wearing those kinds of outfits here in Germany and I had to added a leather jacket + some tights when I went to downtown after taking the photos. The outfit could be the last festival look for this year, but it's a favorite one! Here I'm wearing my newest kimono which is created by my favorite brand Spell Designs. Every print made by the Spell girls is magical and stunning - my collection will never stop growing. This fringed kimono is in the top 3 of my all time favorite kimonos already, I love the colors used in this print aswell as the psychedelic mandala/indian print. It couldn't get any better! I decided to keep the rest of the outfit simple, so I combined it with an oversized band tee, some crochet shorts (you can hardly see them) and biker boots. I also dis some necklace layering and ring stacking which I usually do every day. I have to face the fact that I'm probably addicted to wearing loads of rings every day haha - I especially set my heart on navajo and indian silver rings! It's pretty obvious, isn't it? :D

... Now I've been missing summer already! I wasn't able to travel to the seaside this year again. It's been quite a long time since I did long beach walks, smelled the fresh air from the sea and had salt in my hair. This outfit would be one of those I'd wear for beach walks. There's nothing better than a flowing kimono in the wind! 

Have an amazing Friday, friends! xx














No comments:

Post a Comment