Monday, September 7, 2015

Outfit: Every wound will shape me, every scar will build my throne.


Bell sleeved blouse: Dresslink || Fringed shorts: H&M || Necklaces: DixiClaire's || Platform Boots: Vic Matie

Khaki colors mustn't be missing in autumn season, so this gorgeous lace insert crop blouse is like the perfect transeasonal piece. It also got that nice tied-up front and relaxed fit which makes it really comfortable. I still kept the rest of the outfit quite airy, because summer hasn't officially been over yet and I love to enjoy wearing those kinds of looks as long as I can. The combo is obviously very bohemian, I wanted it to look almost fairy-like. I went for some black shorts with fringing (those are from H&M a couple of months ago), silver crystal jewelry and platform boots.

For the title I chose lyrics of the song "Throne" by Bring Me The Horizon - I can't wait for the new album to be released end of this week. BMTH has been one of my favorite bands for such a long time and I always enjoy listening to their sound. You can check out the video (it's also so amazing!) for this song here
Love x











3 comments:

  1. Ich suche schon so lange so eine Hose, die sehen so cute und bequem aus!


    fullmoonthrills.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top - really nice khaki colour and style.
    Nice use of the Bring Me The Horizon lyrics too - also a fan

    ReplyDelete