Tuesday, February 4, 2014

When the lights go out in London, I'll be gone.



Shearling leather jacket: River Island || Crop top: Truly Madly Deeply via Urban Outfitters || Tartan leggings: Topshop || Boots: Dr. Martens

That outfit includes many AW13 sale pieces I bought some weeks ago and they were true bargains! I was so happy when I got my hands on that beautiful shearling leather jacket for half price on Asos. It has the perfect length for a winter jacket and I have to admit that I had an eye on it months before haha. The cropped tee was also on sale on UrbanOutfitters.com! It's from my favorite t-shirt brand Truly Madly Deeply, so I simply had to put it in my basket. The leggings wasn't on sale, but I ordered it because I needed a thicker leggings which keeps me warm in winter - I don't wear any denim pants unless they are shredded and destroyed (perfect for winter, I know haha) so I had to get an alternative and those were perfect! I also love the fact that they got a green tartan print, they definitely put some punk spirit to the outfits. 







3 comments:

  1. oh my god that jacket is so cool!! how much did it cost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was only around 60€ (It was 110€ before) :-)

      Delete
  2. I love this trousers and of course this really nice T-Shirt ! :)

    ReplyDelete