Monday, February 17, 2014

Sold My Soul For Rock&Roll.



Hamsa hand top: PrettySucks || Mesh longsleeve shirt: Romwe || Velvet sangre biker jacket: UNIF || Studded shorts: River Island (old) || Overknee socks: H&M

Let me introduce you to the most beautiful biker jacket EVER: the velvet sangre jacket by UNIF! It was a christmas present from my parents and you can imagine how happy I must had been. UNIF has always been a great inspiring brand to me and finally I got something by them haha. Velvet is definitely my favorite fabric, it's always edgy, beautiful and so soft! That jacket is everything, especially because it's got my favorite red tone and of course - it's made of my favorite fabric. I wanted to dress in a typical "rock chic" way for this look, so I grabbed my fishnet long sleeve shirt (btw it's perfect for layering and combining like when you wear it with a cut out or cropped tee/sweater or a dress…) and my Hamsa hand printed shirt I got from the german label Pretty Sucks which I already mentioned in an outfit post before and my all time favorite studded shorts you probably know. :-)







1 comment: