Friday, February 21, 2014

Fly me to the moon.


Pegasus crop shirt: Librastyle || Aviator shearling jacket: Romwe || Disco shorts: American Apparel || Platform wedges: H&M 

My 18th birthday is very soon (February 24th) and I'm already so excited. Then I'm officially an grown up, I guess haha. Well, to me it means nothing because I think you should never grow up. Never stop dreaming or being "young". But I'm already looking forward to show you my birthday presents - I'm going to get my favorite bag I've wanted for years. You'll see, it's the most beautiful bag ever! :b I really enjoy wearing that combo, I've searched for the perfect aviator jacket for quite a long time until I found this one on Romwe - it's amazing! I love the ACNE one, but it's too expensive for me, so this is the coolest alternative. I really love those standing lapels, they look SO cool haha and not forgetting the fact it keeps you pretty warm and cozy at the same time.  The cropped shirt from Librastyle is also a nice eye catcher and so cute. It doesn't look cheesy or childish at all, the pegasus triangle print and the bleached effect is beautiful. I love the combo of a heavy jacket + shorts, so I grabbed my new disco shorts which have become my favorites. I always enjoy wearing my disco pants as you already know and then I had this gift certificate (actually it was Mum's haha) and I just had to get them. I simply love the fabric!







2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/
    Twitter / tumblr/ instagram: @fashionrlounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deine Beine sehen da echt schön aus ! Besonders mit den Hotpants zusammen. Gefällt mir sehr, dein Outfit :) Dieses T-Shirt ist genail !

    withoutanyweight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete