Sunday, February 16, 2014

Dreaming of summer. / Bohemian inspiration.

You can barely feel spring coming, it gets warmer and warmer and the days are getting longer again. Every year at this time I'm totally in a summer mood, I'm looking forward to the hot summer nights, wearing my lovely kimonos/crop tops/shorts and enjoying the summer sun and scents of flowers and grass. As soon as spring starts I usually wear my bohemian/hippy influenced or festival inspired looks. I really would love to be at Coachella as every year but so what - I simply dress like I'd be at Coachella. 
Crochet vests, fringed kimonos, airy colorful printed dresses, feathers, floral crowns... - here I come!
The key pieces: Kimonos, crochet/lace clothing, colorful vintage ethnic prints, fringes, floral crowns, feathers and turquoise or vintage jewelry. 







(Source: All tumblr except the two last pictures: DisfunkshionMagazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment