Friday, November 11, 2016

Outfit: Sing the blues.


Embroidered jacket: Romwe || Paisley shirt: Secondhand || Biker style jeans: Zara || Platform boots: Vagabond || Jewelry & concho belt: Vintage

Today I have a combo which looks like "Jimi Hendrix meets grunge" - the bottom is definitely more grunge and rocker chic whereas the top couldn't get more 60s. I always love mixing up my signature styles, especially when the colors match so well like they do here. I received this gorgeous embroidered jacket from Romwe the other day (I went 2 sizes up for a more oversized look) and it fits perfectly to my paisley blouse I bought at a secondhand market. I wanted to wear them with lots of native american accessories (like my new squash blossom... it's my lucky charm!) and my new biker denim pants I bought at Zara the other day. When it comes to jeans Zara is my favorite place to shop! I added some platform boots and we're ready. :-) 

Love x










No comments:

Post a Comment