Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Outfit: Babe, you look so cool.


Embroidered indian tunic dress: Vintage || Squash Blossom necklace: Zara || Western boots: Gamloong || Bracelets and rings: Vintage 

So this dress is definitely in my top 10 of my favorite dresses in my closet. I bought this beautiful indian vintage dress straight from the 70s on a british vintage site, it immediately caught my attention. I love embroidered vintage pieces and this tunic couldn't get any better. It's a short dress made of a soft black cotton fabric and got this beautiful delicate embroidery in orange shades looking like fire. It really is the best vintage dress I've bought so far and can be worn during the day or at night. Here I went for a more casual combination and wore it with some black sheer tights, cowboy boots and navajo jewelry. 

Love xx











No comments:

Post a Comment