Friday, November 4, 2016

Outfit: I don't love anyone, but you're not just anyone to me.


Southwestern fringed poncho: Romwe || Van Halen top: Forever 21 (old) || Bandits shorts: One Teaspoon || Cowboy boots: Gamloong || Coin necklace: Urban Outfitters

Believe it or not this poncho is my first one! I remember capes and ponchos made of heavy knits were a huge thing last winter, almost every store had some in stock. Somehow there was never one that really caught my attention or got a pattern/style I really liked, but now I found this nice one and I decided to get it from Romwe. It's made of a very soft and warm knit, got a really really beautiful southwestern print, lots of fringing and a comfortable fit. It won't slip from your shoulders like so many usually do. So it's more like a cardigan with open arms. I wanted the look to be festival inspired with a hint of Rock 'n' Roll so I combined it with my Van Halen band top, some buttoned denim cut offs and western boots. I'm really digging this poncho! 

Love x









1 comment:

  1. As well as her body foster very beautiful and interesting to see
    Dressfashion

    ReplyDelete