Monday, July 20, 2015

Outfit: California here we come!


Crochet hem kimono: Dresslink || Route 66 fringed tie dyed top: Dresslink || Bandits shorts: One Teaspoon || Concho belt: Lovestrength || Western boots Zara (old) 

Starting the week with one of my signature combos - denim shorts, kimono and a printed tee. There's no other outfit I wear that often than this combo in summer. The kimono got a really sweet crochet hem and a nice colored floral print which was like being made for wearing it with the tie-dyed fringed top. Both pieces are from NastyDress, it's a great shop when you're searching for some edgy clothes which aren't that expensive! I'm a big fan of tie-dyed stuff and of course my favorite place to be is definitely California, so that Route 66 top immediately caught my attention! I love the red color way, I probably still continue to wear it underneath my favorite black leather jacket in fall. I'm also wearing some light washed shorts, vintage jewelry and studded western booties I already have for around 3 years.  

Do you remember the tv series "O.C.,California"? I grew up watching all seasons, it's been one of my favorite TV shows. Maybe my love for California was already influenced by watching the show, who knows. :D 
 I really should give my DVDs a rerun again, it's been a long time since I watched it the last time. For the title I chose "California" by Phantom Planet, it's the O.C. opening soundtrack and never gets boring or old.

Wish you all a great week! xx 










No comments:

Post a Comment