Friday, July 24, 2015

Outfit: Tryin' hard not to get into trouble, But I've got a war in my mind.


Tie Dyed elephant two-piece set: Dresslink || Fringed leather jacket: H&M (old) || Necklace: Topshop || Boots: Vagabond || Concho Belt: Lovestrength

"Don't break me down, I been traveling too long
I've been trying too hard with one pretty song,
I hear the birds on the summer breeze, I drive fast, I am alone at midnight.
Been tryin' hard not to get into trouble,But I, I've got a war in my mind."
- "Ride" - Lana Del Rey (Watched the video again after a long time, it always gets me. So much love for this song and artwork!)

This two-piece set is probably the cutest I've seen for a whole! It got that beautiful dark-blue tie-dyed pattern which kinda reminds me of the night sky plus an indian inspired elephant print and fringing. And the best thing about it is that it's actually a real bargain aswell. Two-pieces are the new alternative to playsuits or dresses this season which I love because they're not only very flattering to your body, they're also amazingly comfortable. I'm also wearing my typical throw-over jacket. yes it's probably my most worn jacket of all time, because it really does go with everything especially dresses or playsuits! It got the perfect length/fit. :-)

Wish you all a beautiful, relaxing weekend friends!
Love xx 











1 comment:

  1. Love your style,really cool.
    Can't wait for your new post.

    ReplyDelete