Thursday, January 1, 2015

Outfit: New Year's Day.



Fringed velvet burn-out kimono: eBay || Swallowtail dress in rose gold: Motel || Boots: Vagabond || Necklace: Vintage 

Here comes my new year's eve outfit - I wanted to wear something glamorous and that dress is simply perfect for that occasion. I got it from Motel (an amazing brand from UK) and I don't want to miss it in my wardrobe anymore. I'm a big fan of slip dresses, because the always look sexy, laid-back and furthermore they are freakin' comfortable! I needed a glittery version in my life, so this came just right in time for New Year's party. It's one of those dresses you can wear at day time AND at night, it just depends on how you combine it. For new year's eve I combined it with a velvet burnout kimono, vintage tribal jewelry and some platform heels. For an every day look I'd definitely wear it with some sheer black tights, docs and a leather jacket (or a simpler looking kimono). I'm really loving this combo, maybe it's even my best look ever. Idc, it definitely made my New Year's Eve perfect. 

Thank you so much for being with me through this year, checking out my blog and supporting me - it means so so so incredibly much to me! Without you guys I couldn't live my dreams and couldn't have the hope to realise my plans in life. I wouldn't be able to share my love for art and fashion with you. I'm so thankful for each one of you. I love you! Hope you all have an inspirational and beautiful new year 2015. May all your wishes and dreams come true! xx










No comments:

Post a Comment