Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Outfit: Blue Moon.




Boho blossom maxi kimono in lavender: Spell Designs || Nirvana top & necklace: Urban Outfitters || Shorts: Romwe || Boots: Vagabond 

Wearing a maxi kimono is the best way to add some festival vibes to your outfit. There's nothing more beautiful than a flowy, light kimono dancing in the wind when you're walking or when it's stormy. Even though it's winter here in Germany, I couldn't wait to post an outfit with my new maxi kimono. The lilac/blue colors are stunning and its floral prints are definitely an eye-catcher. Spell always have the most beautiful prints especially when it comes to the floral ones. It reminds me of those prints on old vintage indian gauze dresses which were very popular in the 70s. I'm also very happy that the kimono isn't too long for me, because I'm something between 5'3 and 5'4 and I'm also able to wear it with flats. I think maxi kimonos are a must have for SS15, especially because you can see hippy/festival inspired collections of popular retailers popping up this month. The possibilities for wearing a maxi kimono are endless, you can also wear it as a dress! You just have to wear it with a waist belt. Wearing a maxi with a vintage tee and denim cut offs is my favorite way, though. 

Love & peace. xx












3 comments:

  1. The dress is good quality. The material is lovely and its fits perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Kimono is fantastic. The color looks great on you and love the contrast against the black.

    ReplyDelete