Friday, March 6, 2015

Outfit post: La fleur.



Off the shoulder floral dress: OASAP || Necklace & comcho belt: Vintage 

Finally welcoming spring with this perfect floral dress - I think there's no other dress in my wardrobe which represents spring as much as this one. I really like its cute floral print, off shoulder style and these cute ribbons which can be tied around the arms.  It's a less expensive version of the original dress by For Love & Lemons, I always had an eye on it before. For a better fit I wear my beloved concho belt around my waist and one of my tribal statement necklaces with antique coins. 

I wish you all an awesome and relaxed weekend, guys! Next week I'm planning to do some shopping inspo posts again. Love xx












1 comment:

  1. your dress is awesome! this is a very cute look. the necklaces tie the whole look together. if I wasn't allergic to metal, I'd be on my way to buying one! lol

    xoxo
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete