Friday, March 13, 2015

Outfit: If you never take it seriously, you never get hurt.


Faux fur collar and suede coat (Penny lane coat): Secondhand via eBay (originally from Zara) || Necklace: Urban Outfitters || Boots: Dr. Martens

It's been pretty cold again here in Germany, so I still have to wear a warmer coat instead of flowy kimonos - I'm not even angry about this, 'cause I'm still able to wear this beautiful and my absolute favorite penny lane coat. It's originally from Zara and it was part of their AW collection in 2011. I found this beauty by chance on eBay and I knew I found the perfect coat! It's very similar to the coat Penny Lane wore in the movie Almost Famous, the coat has this huge faux fur collar and is made of suede. Btw the lining is probably the coziest faux fur lining you can imagine. This coat will never (never!) leave my wardrobe again, I think I'm starting to like the cold weather - maybe a bit too late when thinking of the next coming weeks when the weather's going to be super hot again haha.
Love xx












1 comment:

  1. omg we have the same boots! love the coat! xx

    http://retro-electric.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete