Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Outfit: Sunshine of my love.


Faux fur penny lane coat: Vintage via eBay || Rolling Stones shirt: Zara || Platform Boots: Vagabond 

That coat was a real bargain! I got it for 15€ on eBay and it's such a stunning vintage piece. I like its pattern and the soft faux fur ends. It's also less stiff than so many winter coats, it's like a soft blanket which I love because I can also wear it during warmer spring days. In winter it's perfect for layering! I went for a comfortable and casual look and combined it with a leather look leggings and my favorite Rolling Stones band tee.

Peace x








2 comments:

  1. You look fantastic and have a great coat;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best coat collection. This particular one is so unique!

    ReplyDelete