Friday, June 17, 2016

Outfit: You are the sun, you are the only one.


Pandora kimono & bond girl shorts: Spell Designs || Pink Floyd top: Urban Outfitters (old) || Necklaces: Vintage || Platform boots: Vagabond

Just right in time for the beginning the weekend: Here's a festival look! Finally the weather has heated up and flowy kimonos + shorts are the best combo to wear these days. I bought this beautiful kimono a few weeks ago from my favorite aussie label Spell Designs, it was my favorite item of their new collection and I've worn it so many times already! It's such an amazing statement piece, it got a beautiful turquoise/cream colored vintage indian print on dark navy ground and its cream golden tassels make it perfect looking. This is definitely my #1 choice of all my kimonos for the upcoming festivals. I combined it with my Pink floyd band tee (one of my faves!) and golden sequin shorts which match the tassels of the kimono really well. 

Hope you all have a great & relaxing weekend!
Love x












1 comment:

  1. Die golden farbige Shorts verleiht dem Outfit etwas glamouröses! Sieht wirklich gut aus!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete