- Fringed embroidered kimono (River Island): Perfect for summer days. A kimono always looks great combined with denim shorts and a cropped shirt. Getting ready for the festival season!
- Destroyed high waist denim shorts (Romwe): in blue, grey or black and different details like studs or effects. They make your but look sexy and add a grunge/rock touch to your outfit.
- Floral dress (Zara): It makes you look very feminine and is a perfect contrast to leather jackets and studs.
- Black skater skirt (H&M): Perfect for endless looking legs, goes with everything because of its short cut und black color.
- Chunky oversized cardigan (Zara): Laid back, very comfortable and perfect for layering.
- Plaid flannel shirt (Pull&Bear): Super soft and warm, gives you that "Kurt Cobain" feeling and is also perfect for layering.
- Oversized denim jacket (Choies): Grunge every look up, 90s feeling and it's so comfortable. Simply a cool edge.
- Fishnet tights (H&M): It doesn't matter if there are floral details, dots or any other prints, they look great on thin legs! Those are also very sexy, a bit goth and look great with biker boots.
- Statement spike collar (Zara): Those necklaces always make you look glamourous, edgy and cool.
- Studded biker boots (Saint Laurent): Must-Have Number 1! Shoes are sometimes the most important part of your whole look and these guys rock!
- Classic biker jacket (Romwe): Never gets old, always looks cool and express Rock 'n' Roll.
- Bandshirt (Pull&Bear): Cool band logos make your outfit look individual. Important: only wear shirts from bands you really like!
- Edgy version of the "little black dress" (Romwe): A usual black dress is boring, but a short black dress should be in every girl's wardrobe - different designs, edgy details or material mixes make it unique!
- Khaki oversized parka jacket (Topshop): Perfect for layering, grungy outfits. Also you can wear it in spring or fall.
- Round lennon sunglasses (ZeroUV): I didn't wear any other ones. I love round sunnies, you can be a happy hippie or a grunge babe with these kind of sunglasses.
Sunday, November 3, 2013
My 15 Basics/Must-Haves
Some of you already requested a list for my "15 Basics/Must-Haves" on Ask.fm, so I didn't hesitate to search for 15 basic pieces through the whole internet. These following 15 pieces are my personal signature styles and must-haves, because you will never regret having bought them! They are definitely no trend pieces, you can wear and combine them with so many other clothes, they are pretty comfortable and can be worn for almost every occasion.
um 2:09 PM