Monday, November 25, 2013

Mind's Eye.



Parka jacket: Topshop || Plaid shirt: H&M || Shirt: Truly Madly Deeply || Velvet skirt: Urban Outfitters || Boots: Ash 

Basically this look includes all my basic favorites and is one of my comfiest ones. A burgundy velvet skirt I bought on sale at Urban Outfitters one year ago which is probably one of my most worn pieces ever, because it fits to everything and adds that 90s feeling. I'm also a huge fan when it comes to the colors burgundy and army green, these two together is the best color combo, isn't it? While wearing my "La Lune Le Soleil" tee by Truly Madly Deeply I always fell in love with its print all over again and again. Truly Madly Deeply got the coolest print tees ever, they fit to so many styles and are edgy. I think that's why I already got a pretty huge collection of their tees and tanks haha. I'm afraid you only can get their tees at Urban Outfitters in store or online. They are my favorites besides my band shirts and biker tees, I'm kinda picky when buying print shirts haha. 




1 comment:

  1. Really love this look, your skirt and jacket colour go really well together <3

    Cute to the Fashion // Facebook// Instagram// Tumblr//

    ReplyDelete