Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Unholy!





Scarf: Denada
Coat: Fashion Club (2 years ago)
Belt: Primark (0,60€ Sale - so cheap!)
Leather/Mesh Leggings: eBay
Platform Heels: H&M Divided Grey

Oh christmas is just around the corner and yesterday I got this beautiful scarf from Denada .
I love the edgy and interesting design! The evil elements mixed up with cute reindeers and winter effects are perfect and so me. The scarf is becoming my new best friend in winter haha.
The coat I bought in beautiful Munich two years ago  is definitely one of my favorite winter jackets even though, as you all probably know, I'm kinda addicted to studded leather jackets (I'll get the PERFECT one on Christmas, I'm so freakin excited! :D), but they are way too cold for german winters. Unfortunately! I'm looking forward to wearing them again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment