Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Outfit: Villains of Circumstance.


Multi color rainbow cardigan and Pink Floyd top: Urban Outfitters || Studded shorts: Vintage / Etsy || Jadon Boots: Dr Martens

Fall is definitely here and the weather got pretty cold again - time for cozy knits! My favorite place to shop for cardigans this season is definitely Urban Outfitters. I prefer wearing cardigans that look a bit unusual and are comfy and oversized - this one is simply perfect! It's got nice rainbow colors, but still not too bright. It matches perfectly the colorful leaves everywhere. I combined it with my Pink floyd tee I have for many years now, my favorite pair of denim shorts, sheer tights and docs.

Love xx







1 comment:

  1. Ein phantastisches Outfit !! Sieht wirklich gut aus !!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete