Thursday, June 28, 2018

Outfit: Stardust.


Sequin jacket: Spell Designs || Crochet hem top: Urban Outfitters || Lace split skirt: old || Platform boots: Vagabond

Today I'm wearing probably one of my favorite looks this month, I love this combo. I got this jacket last year and it's one of the most beautiful things I've bought so far. It wasn't vintage but it got that amazing 70s vintage vibe to it. And it really goes with anything, you can dress it up or down, I'm even wearing it with a pair of denim pants and a band tee in everyday life. 
Here I went for a less casual combo and wore it together with a split maxi skirt, a crochet crop top and some platform boots.

Love x








3 comments:

  1. Ein bezauberndes Outfit! Echt Klasse!!!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look phenomenal in this set :)

    https://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What size jacket do you have? I just ordered a small on posh mark and am worried it’ll be too small. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete