Friday, December 12, 2014

Outfit: Goodbye Agony.



Duster coat with faux fur collar: Topshop || Lace crochet top: H&M || Tie-Dye skirt: Urban Outfitters || Boots: Vagabond

Here's definitely a more vintage inspired outfit, I'm loving that faux fur collar coat I bought on Topshop 's website a couple of weeks ago. The faux fur is actually deep dark green which looks beautiful in the sunlight! The coat is also very light, but the fabric is still surprisingly warm! I love that, because it is not as stiff as many other coats are. I love wearing crop tops under coats, especially together with a skater skirt - you can easily dress a chic coat down and add some edge to it. I think every girl should have a duster coat in her wardrobe, it's so versatile and fashionable. To me it always looks best with a short dress or skirt. Everytime I wear it I feel like coming directly from a fashion magazine's office, I don't know why haha. 

Ahh half time! I'm really enjoying christmas time at the moment.  Have an awesome weekend, lovelies! xx








No comments:

Post a Comment