Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My life through instagram - June/July

I've been using instagram for 6 months now and I try to post daily some of my impressions at home or when I'm outside. I know, that not everybody has an instagram account, so here are some of my highlights:
6th picture: I love Fitzeks books!
7th picture: The jewelry I got last week - I was so happy haha
10th picture: One of my new favorite songs: Unforgiven (Acoustic) by BOTDF
11th picture: I love tribal clothing and feathers. 
I post many fashion pictures, I guess.:) But you can also see my bird, the books I really love and read at the moment and so on. You can find me on instagram as @tessadiamondly ! If you like my pictures feel free to follow me! :) For everyone, who doesn't have an instagram App I keep on posting some of my photos every month here on my blog. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment